All Smitten Kitten staff are trained as sex educators, so we're always happy to field questions about sexuality, sexual health, and sex toy safety and use. However, folks looking for extended consultations above and beyond what is feasible during business hours can set up an appointment to shop with one of our sex educators online or in person.
Customers looking for privacy, extended one-on-one attention, or for more thorough support and education in regards to sexual function, sexuality, use of toys, tools, or products, along with the broad range of topics listed below, can use our Individual Consultations to discuss these issues. During consultations customers will learn about the products they're interested in, and how they can be used effectively and safely, as well as ask any questions that come up and receive informed, honest answers.
All of our individual consultations will be customized to suit your needs and questions, with complimentary support via e-mail after the consultation to ensure that you get the most out of your experience.
Contact email@example.com to set up your individual consultation, get details on pricing (if applicable) and scheduling, or to ask any clarifying questions!
To give a general idea of our areas of knowledge and experience, the following is a non-exhaustive list of possible topics:
- Sex toy safety and use
- Personal lubricant safety and use
- Adaptive sex toy use
- Personal goals such as achieving G-spot orgasm, finding toys to use with a partner, experimenting with new types of play, first time sex toy purchases, etc.
- Vulvovaginal health & wellness
- Vulvovaginal atrophy
- Dilator use
- Anal play safety
- Sex after or during pelvic floor dysfunction
- Sex with erectile dysfunction
- Sex after cancer treatment
- Sex after prostate surgery
- Pump use (penis, clitoris, vulva, nipples, breasts, etc.)
- BDSM skills and negotiation
- Safer Sex supplies, use, and negotiation