MANUFACTURER OVERVIEWLelo is one of our very favorite sex toy manufacturers. Their designs are all beautiful, highly functional, exceptionally powerful, and remarkably quiet, and the product warranty that comes with each toy is second to none. As vibrators go, these Swedish wonders are definitely worth the investment.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTSThe Tor II by Lelo is proof that great toys can get even better! Building off of the already-awesome original design of the Tor, the Tor II features a seamless one-piece silicone shell and is fully waterproof, making it the world’s first waterproof rechargeable vibrating cock ring. Plus, this discreetly sleek and quiet ring boasts 100% more vibration power than the original Tor for even greater performance and the extra stimulation and enjoyment of all parties involved.
The soft, flexible silicone ring stretches to about 2 inches, allowing the wearer to easily position the ring comfortably. The ring is gently constricting for increased stamina, and will probably fit best on most people positioned around the shaft of the penis in front of the balls instead of around the balls and shaft. The vibrating motor is controlled by an easy-to-use two-button interface, and offers wide range of variable speeds plus six vibration patterns. The Tor II is delightfully powerful for its small size, and yet maintains a quiet, unassuming presence. Like all Lelo toys, the Tor II is covered in FDA-approved, body safe silicone: a material that is both smooth and durable, and allows for easy cleaning. It is fully submersible up to one meter for use in the bath, shower, or other delightfully wet situations.
TIPS, TRICKS, & INSTRUCTIONSLike all stretchy cock rings, put the Tor II on before the penis is erect. Apply some water-based lubricant to the ring, the shaft of the penis, and the testicles to allow the ring to slide on easily. If there is a lot of hair in that area, consider trimming or use extra lube to avoid pulling or pinching. Extra lube can also be applied for easier removal. This cock ring gently restricts the flow of blood from the penis back into the body, and therefore it is recommended to wear a cock ring for no more than 20-30 minutes at a time. Pay attention to your body's responses, and use discretion.
The Tor II is designed to provide extra stimulation to the receiving partner during penetrative sex, but also works well turned upside-down and worn with the vibrating head behind the balls for delightful pressure and stimulation on the perineum during all sorts of play! For an even more creative use, place the Tor II on the head of the penis when it is erect, with the vibrating motor situated on the underside of the crown at the frenulum, for a cock head vibrator that leaves plenty of room for stroking the shaft of the penis during masturbation.
Read the instruction and care manual that comes with your new vibrator thoroughly. You should fully charge your toy before the first use. It's a bummer that you can't use it right out of the box, but there is a right way and a wrong way to charge and care for this battery. Follow the directions, folks!
Silicone is a wonderful material for sex toys. Here are three reasons why:
- It’s Hypoallergenic. You and/or your partner(s) have very little likelihood of having an allergic response to it.
- It’s Non-Porous. Even though silicone is flexible, it is totally impenetrable. That means it can be easily cleaned and even sterilized.
- It’s Non-Toxic. Medical grade silicone, like that used to make this sex toy, is totally safe for your body.
CARE & CLEANING: SILICONE VIBRATORS
Silicone is simple to care for and easy to clean. Here are a few tips:
- DO NOT cut or alter the shape of the silicone. Doing so will cause irreparable harm to your toy and invalidate any warranties. Silicone, once cut, will continue to tear. This means you should not expose your sex toy to sharp objects—including teeth!
- DO NOT expose your silicone toy to silicone-based lubricant. Chances are, if you do this, your fancy lube will permanently bond to your fancy toy and ruin it. Instead, use water-based lubricants.
- DO wash your silicone toys with soap and water before and after use. You can do this carefully in the sink, but NOT in the dishwasher. Even vibrators that say they are "water resistant" may not make it through an automatic dishwasher!
- DO let them air dry or use a lint-free towel to pat them dry before you put them away.
- DO sterilize them whenever you feel like you need to. It’s simple. Wash them with soap and water first and use a 10% bleach/ 90% water solution or a germicidal toy cleaner to dip them in for five minutes. Be careful NOT to submerge the base or area where the charger plugs in! Consider sterilizing your silicone sex toys between partners, between holes, or if you would just feel better about using your toy if you did.